Wenn der Elefant dein neuer Nachbar ist!

Freitag, 4. November 2011

Oh November sunshine is comin.....

Hey folks,

today I'm gonna write to you in English cos it's much easier for me. I've been talkin English ever since I started working this morning and I am not keen for speaking German. I just want to give you a sign of life.
Simon's gone and my new roommate Olliver arrived on Monday. After a having a little culture shock and fights with some ants in our sink he finally started to settle down.
Thank God it's slowly getting summertime! :) The weather is great (besides the damn nerve wrecking wind) and we're going on a trip to Graaf Reinet tomorrow morning at 7. It's a city situated 4 hours from here and it's supposed to be stunning. Don't have more plans for the weekend yet. We're going to play by ear.
But! Tonight Barney's calling for us! Of course, only for one drink.
I'll talk to you as soon as I have new information for you.
Take care.

XOXO

So, und das ganze nochmal in Kurzform fuer Mama, Papa, Oma und Opa:

Kleines Lebenszeichen: Mir geht es gut und ich fahre morgen frueh nach Graaf Reinet. Eine angeblich wunderschoene Stadt mit atemberaubender Landschaft ca. 4 Std ins Landesinnere. Wetter ist warm, mein neuer Mitbewohner nett.

Ich liebe Euch!

Ich haette ja auch auf Africaans geschrieben. Aber: Dit is nie nodig nie. Ek praat nie Africaans nie. Dankie.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen